You will succumb to this subtle combination of flavors! The pungent smell and citrus essential oil of ginger bio covered brilliantly all sweet taste of azuki.
To 8 ramekins :
– 4 tablespoons oil to organic ginger
– 180 g of azukis
– A piece of kombu seaweed
– 4 tablespoons soy sauce
- Put azukis to soak overnight. The next day, rinse several times with water until it runs clear.
- Put azukis in a heavy saucepan, cover with cold water, add a piece of kombu seaweed and cook 50 minutes.
- Mix by adding soy sauce and spoons of scented oil with essential oil of organic ginger.
- Fill the ramekins and keep in fridge.