Lavandula angustifolia Lavandula vera clonal
USES : FLAVORING DESSERT :
Figs lavender scent Ingredients :
- eight figs;
- 3 c. to s. maple syrup;
- 2 c. to s. of balsamic vinegar;
- 1 drop of lavender essential oil
- Detail the diced figs.
- Reduce the vinegar over low heat until caramelized.
- Mix maple syrup and lavender essential oil and stir in vinegar and stir.
- Cover the figs from the syrup and serve immediately.
This season dessert delight your taste buds and amaze your guests with its original and delicate flavor.
Read the general precautions.
Recipe D.Festy & amp; C. Dupin, My Little Magic Recipes with Essential Oils
The lavender essential oil Maillette has the same properties but less marked than the lavender.
It is necessary to distinguish between population lavender that are fine lavender and lavender clonal lavender Maillette matheronne for the most common. The Maillette Lavender is a clonal lavender has been selected for its tolerance to dieback (caused by phytoplasma stolbur and transmitted by leafhopper insect that feeds on the sap) for its cultivation in plain and higher yield. The Maillette Lavender is a lavender of a foot selection is reproduced by cuttings and thus all feet will be identical.